ARIKI Group was established by the entrepreneurial project of some experts in the field of analysis and risk management both within the private sector as the insurances’ one.
The experience gained in years of activity fighting frauds made with falsified documents, have allowed our technical experts to develop technological solutions highly advanced and unique in its kind, able to offer concrete answers to the contrast to economic losses, as well as being excellent tools for the fight against organized crime and terrorism.
Our projects have shown its effectiveness in the field and our technicians are also legal experts, police assistants Judicial internationally and trainers of many Police Corps and Customs Authorities in several EU countries and North Africa.
ARIKI Group, in addition to operating in Spain, through its business partners is also present in Italy, Germany, United Kingdom and Romania.
Through a network of contacts, correspondents and Lawyers, our Group offers its services throughout the Schengen area, as well as Turkey, Tunisia, Morocco, Senegal, Moldova and Ukraine where it operates without intermediaries.
Our “mission” is to be able to anticipate the events; we collect information and we process in order to offer our customers (be they institutions, private or public bodies) of intelligence services in our areas of expertise:
– Security Counseling
– Risk Management
– Frauds Management
– Loss Management
– Identification, recovery and repatriation of stolen vehicles
– Documents’ Expertise
– Creation and production of tools for documents’ analysis (scanners, OCR, databases, decoders)
– Project Management of Public / Private interest
– Technical Training (Companies, Public Administration and Law Enforcement Agencies)
– Operational assistance to the Judicial Police and Customs Authority.
Most of our Customers are important players in the national and international markets as:
– Insurance Companies
– Financial and Banking Groups
– Rental and Leasing Companies
– Law Enforcement Agencies (national and local)